Software Review

(Punnya Suresh) #1

Hello Andrew

I am Punnya. I work in the marketing team of a software outsourcing company called M2H infotech solution located in Calicut. We are trying to bring supple changes in each sector. I am totally focussed on major products that could create elaborate changes in some of the leading sectors.

Since 11 years of experience and commitment, M2H infotech has the well-known HR software that enables easy payroll processing. I just appreciate the design which is minimalistic and I am entirely super excited to publicize its relevance.
There is a brilliant school app that eradicates all the stress and tough working schedules in educational sector. SchoolPlus app supports Teachers, parents and school administartion in a relevant manner.
Officekithr and Schoolplus have immense success in the market which is the true measure of success.

(shihana hashim) #2

Hi guys
I had recently joined a firm as a content writer which was in a continuous process of hiring employees. The firm was widening its services and hired about 200 employees within a month. I really don’t know how our HR maintained all her works because the recruitment occurred one by one and it was a continuous process. She used to conduct interviews, written texts, appoint them, maintain their offedr letters…was a restless process. When I enquired her about this, she explained that she is using hr and payroll software that eases her duties and make her leave the work place with a peaceful mind.