Pepipost provides a cloud based transactional email delivery infrastructure which is reliable, scalable, secure and easy-to-use, but at a very disruptive pricing model. We help startups and brands to engage with their customers at the right moment with the right content over emails.
Reliable APIs. Choose between SMTP or HTTP.
Pepipost is built on the philosophy to encourage good senders and to keep the email eco-system clean.
85% of today's email is Spam and we don't want to add up to that.
We have carried up that philosophy into the pricing model where we don't charge for the emails which are being opened by the customers. Emails that are clicked, opened or engaged with will always be free.
Industry stats says 35-40% is the average open rate, hence that much of email volumes can be free. There is no limits, More your customer engagement is lesser will be your marketing spends.
For example, if you send 10K transactional emails and the open rate is 90%, then you pay only for the rest 10% i.e. 1K emails that were not opened. 9K emails will be delivered free of cost – without asking for a penny from your pocket.
Very competitive and transparent pricing model with no hidden fees or slabs. You pay for what doesn’t get open. That's it.
Entire pricing model is in your hands.