Hey Dereck - I'm from Colombia, I hope you can help me.
Two co-founders and I created https://teamcaller.co/ is basically a service that allows to create and launch campaigns of telephone calls on demand for any company (Spanish-speaking) in just 15 minutes.
The calls are made by professionals, it is a service on demand and everything is done from a web browser (from the creation of the campaign to the general or specific follow-up of each of the calls)
I know it's a service that can bring a lot of value, it has already done it for some companies (I'm not sure it's the ideal client).
Our problems are:
* We do not have capital to do digital marketing (Google adwords).
* Firms still do not feel capable of releasing such an essential third-party process as are telemarketing campaigns (I think they truly require us to feel confident)
* Our team of founders are having financial problems to dedicate 100% to the business (this defocuses us).
* We have not clearly identified our target customers, we have a first version of their profile
* We have a functional PMV
* We have the validation of the product by a couple of customers
* We have a good base of agents trained to make calls (for campaigns in Spanish, are based in Colombia)
I would like to guide me as I can get out of this rut. Since we are not layers to grow and get cash flow
I have several solutions to the head.
* Simplemte leave the startup quiet for a while but work for other companies to raise capital to invest in marketing
* Start doing email marketing for some companies
The truth is not clear how to follow, I would much use your advice to help me take off our company.
- Wilson Alvarez (Yo) - Ceo - Full Stack developer - Based in medellin / colombia
- Jeisson cano - Expert call center and recruitment - Based in medellin / colombia
- Juan egido - Commercial Director - based in Albacete / Spain
- Founder or Co-Founder of a medium-sized business
- Do not have clearly defined how to deal with the subject of outgoing calls
- Require more than 500 calls
- Country minimum wage higher than $ 500 USD
- Spanish speaking customers
- Value of your offer (Product or service) greater than $ 50 USD
- Companies using technological tools
- Industries (financial services, automotive)