A couple questions to ask yourself, and don't spin the answers - be honest:
1) Would anyone buy your product as a standalone? I.e. is it good enough to stand on its own legs?
2) How useful would your product be if it wasn't integrated into the rest of Zoho?
3) Is this product mostly a value-add for current customers, or does it have a strong enough pull on its own to be the beachhead for selling other products?
I suspect you are sitting on a unique differentiator in the interconnectedness of your product with other tools that the customer is already using. You may have comparative differentiators vs other social tools, but your unique diff should be your lead. I suspect that not too many people come to Zoho for social first then expand to more products - it more happens the other way around. So you're positioning an add-on product, not a standalone product. This is fine, you just have to be clear about what you're aiming at.
If I'm right about that, then your key value points would be:
1) Integrate social media marketing with your other marketing programs
2) Leverage social data for more sophisticated segmentation & targeting
3) Full suite of social tools at a nominal cost
I see a lot of your messaging is currently built around presence building. Although your customers probably think that's important, they can build their presence with any tool, and it doesn't really speak to your tool's uniqueness.
Instead, I'd focus on the (1) synergy of having your social tools hooked up to your CRM and (2) any functional differentiators you have, like your prediction engine.
Hope that helps!