I'm sure you've heard about beacon technology? Retailers like Macy’s, Target, American Eagle, to airlines like Virgin Atlantic and sports leagues like Major League Baseball stadium (MLB) have already used beacons for different location-based campaigns.
So how do you think beacons can drive in-store sales revenue?
With the right mobile marketing automation platform which recognizes beacon technology, such activities can be accomplished like:
1. Greet customers upon arrival or departure with personalized message or offer
2. Guide user where product, customer service desk, bathroom, store map is
3. Offer the right product information, at the right time, in the exact location when user needs it
4. Enrich the in-store customer experience with branded content via mobile assets
5. Notify users about low inventory levels
6. Enabling easy mobile payments
I'd like to hear your input, and see if I'm, missing anything?? Thanks everyone, look forward to hearing your feedback!