Bart - If you don't mind, I'll offer a few thoughts on your deck. Overall, I think that it's a good start but does need a few revisions.
1) Opportunity is misspelled in the left hand column. Looks like your spell check is set to Spanish, which explains the error but if you're going to pitch in the US, you might want to change that setting. Not trying to pick nits but it's an error that can be easily corrected.
2) Like the visualization of your VP in the opening page.
3) Problem page uses good imagery but you might consider a brief summary text statement to ensure that the reader accurately interprets the problem statement.
4) Similarly your Unfair Advantage is not clear. A 1 liner text might help clarify.
5) Sales & Marketing page is neither clear nor compelling. I understand each component but I don't see how it ties together into a go to market plan.
6) Biz Model: Seems a bit light. Might consider adding some more details on the pricing model and expected revenues.
7) Forecast page: Not sure that VC's are going to buy a 5 fold revenue growth and a 92% profit margin in year 5, especially with only 30 employees. Not sure of your underlying assumptions but the hockey stick rise is so sharp as to detract from your message.
Hope these comments are helpful. Good luck.